Conor McGregor throws objects at bus transporting UFC 223 fighters

Share

McGregor's alleged attack occurred during a press event at Barclays Center ahead of the UFC 223 event, which is scheduled for Saturday.

The Irishman's case was heard at Brooklyn Criminal Court, with bail set for $50,000 (£35,500).

McGregor spoke only to acknowledge that he understood the conditions of his release, saying: "Yes, your honour".

Holloway's disqualification throws the event, which had already lost 3 fight from its card due to the McGregor fracas, into doubt as UFC officials scramble to find a suitable last-minute replacement for Holloway.

Youth hockey team captain among 14 dead in crash
Jaxon Joseph, son of former National Hockey League defenseman Chris Joseph, is also among the dead, according to Sportsnet Canada. It's absolutely awful ". "Some of the families have gotten information and have gone to be with their kids".

McGregor and his entourage of about 20 people were let into the arena through a door during a media-day event by someone affiliated with a credentialed website, UFC president Dana White told the website MMAjunkie. Following McGregor's takeaway, McGregor mentioned his frustration on social media but then chose to crash the UFC 223 media event in, reportedly, a response for another incident that happened between his ally Artem Lobov and Nurmagomedov.

Straight after the bus incident, Nurmagomedov called out McGregor and seemed to challenge him to an unregulated fight.

"Conor McGregor was a guy that people looked up to - yes he was cocky, yes he was brash - but he would do things he said he would do, but he never did anything like this". Even after he faces legal charges, he is also likely to face lawsuits from several individuals that suffered from his actions.

It led to McGregor facing a judge Friday. His bail was set at $25,000.

At least 12 injured as bus overturns en route to Masters
He said passengers told authorities the bus had drifted off the edge of the road twice before it veered a third time and crashed. Now we have 7 people in the hospital, instead of at Amen Corner eating a pimento cheese sandwich with an icy cold beer.

"It was scary, scary for everybody", witness and UFC fighter Felice Herring said.

"So that's also something they're going to take into consideration because there is some level of disrespect for him doing what he did and (it was) risky on top of everything", she said.

The ugly scenes were condemned by UFC president Dana White, who labelled them "one of the most disgusting things that's happened in the history of the company".

The view from inside the bus of Conor McGregor throwing a dolly and injuring Michael Chiesa. McGregor profanely responded on Twitter and wrote, "You'll strip me of nothing". The UFC immediately canceled the early preliminary fight of McGregor's Russian stablemate Artem Lobov, who was seen with McGregor during the fray.

Kane's return a boost for Tottenham's top-four bid
Mame Biram Diouf has scored as many Premier League goals in 2017-18 (6) as he did in his previous two campaigns combined. I swear it was my goal, you've got to take my word for it.

He did, however, fight and lose to Floyd Mayweather Jr in a money-spinning boxing match in August 2017. To his mind, it could be a year before "The Notorious" gets his life back together, and that is before one considers the prospect of potential jail time.

Share